I’m still around! Exams, you know. Terrible things.
What I’m up to:
I’ve got a good 2k and change written so far, plus some scribblings in my notebook that are only half coherent because I was sick and also on jury duty (fun times, let me tell you). The plan going forward is:
- Finish scene 2 this weekend
- Write the rest of this bugger
- One final pass for all the bits I left in brackets instead of writing
- I inflict my Masterpiece upon those unfortunate enough to want to read it
- And then I suppose I edit
- And then perhaps I shall serialize it on the blog
Poking along, very very slowly. I think I’m having perfectionist fears with this one. I have to keep telling myself I’ll never become a better writer if I don’t practice. Silly me.
It’s summer! So in theory I have time to update this thing. In practice, not so much, but I’ll give it a shot. Coming soon to a post near you:
- Why I keep reading (and disliking) Holly Lisle books
- Indie Author spotlight: MCA Hogarth
- Updates on my writing, assuming I actually put hands to the keyboard and write something
- At least one more installment of Black Swans (hopefuly more)
- I don’t know? You tell me. What do you want to see here?
MCATs, Jury Duty, BookCon, running around the city with my camera and a roll of film, cleaning the house. Some good things, some bad. The usual.